Alpha 4 has been released, it contains:
- One new castle, Nea Ekkleasia.
- One new pirate ship type, the one from the exporting tutorial video.
- Major changes to how loot behaves. More different kinds of items appear in chests by default, and random enchantments are now supported.
- Dungeon block protection feature removed until further notice (we hadn’t actually implemented a way to remove it after clearing the dungeon yet.)
- Preliminary half-functional proto-hookshot that you absolutely shouldn’t use if you like it when thinks work is in now.
- Exports folder has a less confusing name now.
- Soul Bottles and Mob Spawners will now save anything riding on the captured mob.
- Fixed some errors in the airship, snow castle spire, and boko camp dungeons.
- Dungeons are a little rarer by default now. Especially airships.
- If I’m understanding what meldex did correctly, mobs should actually heal eachother with the healing staff now.
- Being killed by a mob with a gun no longer claims that you killed yourself.
- Mobs are now less likely to spawn inside walls and die.
- Some dungeons rotate 90, 180, or 270 degrees on generation (May still be very buggy)
- Dungeons now get difficult based on distance from world spawn, rather than the X & Z 0,0 coordinates.
- CQR illagers no longer attack other mods’ Illagers.
- Removing an item from a table when your inventory is full no longer deletes it.
- various behind the scenes bug fixes, performance improvements, and code cleanups.
Important: delete your configs! – some things about the loot system changed on the back end and old configs will behave badly.